Loner M6i (ATEX)
The Loner M6i is an intrinsically safe monitoring device with 3G wireless and two-way voice calling
Employees working alone within hazardous environments face the risk of injury, health incidents and physical assault in the workplace. Blackline’s Loner M6i is ATEX certified intrinsically safe and continuously monitors the safety of lone workers and alerts monitoring personnel in real-time if the unexpected occurs. Respond in the fastest time possible—to your employee’s precise location with Loner M6i.
- Intrinsically safe – ATEX certified for hazardous locations.
- Two-way voice calling – Monitoring personnel can speak with the employee.
- SureSafe monitoring light – Confidently know when safety is monitored.
- True Fall Detection & alerting – Differentiates falls from other activity.
- Emergency latch and alerting – Help is a latch release away.
- Motion monitoring and alerting – Lack of worker motion generates alert.
- GPS Positioning – Unlimited live, continuous and scheduled locating.
- Precise indoor positioning – Location beacons provide adjustable resolution.
- Global awareness of your workforce’s real-time safety
- Quickly mobilize an emergency response by mapping worker locations in Loner Portal
- Real-time safety alerting increases awareness of safety incidents
- Achieves regulatory compliance as required in some regions
- Reduces mobile worker anxiety about safety
- An automated system that does not require manual worker check-in
- Immediate alert is triggered when the worker is incapacitated
- Customizable location scheduling provides bread-crumb of worker locations
- Easy training for workers and monitoring personnel
- Affordable for both small business or corporate deployment
- Compatible with Loner Beacon indoor / outdoor location technology
- Loner Background Services alert monitoring personnel even when Loner Portal is not used
- Emergency escalation list provides multiple layers of alerting to ensure an incident is addressed
- Loner Web Services enale software developers to integrate safety monitoring within a call centre
- Easy to use web-based Loner Portal for efficent mapping and setup
- Customizable Loner Portal account inmplementation for diverse customer needs
- Sharing of Loner devices across multiple Loner Portal user accounts
- Firmware upgradable over-the-air accommodates future enhancements
- Web-hosted Loner Portal user account—no software to install